Lowongan Kerja PPS Bank BRI – 14 April 2013 | Bank BRI is a leading commercial banking company in Indonesia in terms of total assets. As of December 2012, BRI posted total asstes worth of Rp535 trillion. The Banks is based in Jakarta and formed by the Government of Indonesia. In September 2012, the Company supported by approximately 8,888 office networks, including 4,925 BRI Units and 1.790 Teras BRI nationwide. Based on PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Full Year 2012 Financial Statement (Audited), the Company closed the business year of 2012 with a positive result marked by posted total comprehensive income of Rp18.52 trillion, increased by 20.08% from Rp15.29 trillion in 2011.
As a leading bank in Indonesia today, BRI provide career opportunities for potential candidates to join in Program Pengembangan Staf BRI (PPS BRI) and As Resident Auditor. PPS BRI is a comprehensive development program specifically designed to prepare the cadres of BRI furture leaders.
Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS) BRI
- Possess Bachelor (S1)/ Master (S2) degree from reputable university with accreditation score A or B.
- Majoring in:
- PPS Umum: graduated from faculty/ department of Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (only for Department of International Relations, Communications, Fiscal Administration, Trade Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS Auditor: graduated from faculty/ department of Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (only for Department of Fiscal Administration, Trade Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS Auditor IT: graduated from faculty/ department of Computer Science / Informatics Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- PPS IT: graduated from faculty/ department of Computer Science, Informatics Engineering.
- Minimum GPA for Bachelor 3.00.
- Minimum GPA for Master 3.25 with Bachelor GPA minimum 3.00.
- Maximum age 27 years old for Bachelor and 30 years old for Master.
- Prioritized for those who never have been registered as a PPS BRI participant.
- Willing to attend all selection stages.
- Not married, and willing to not get married up to 1 year from appointed as BRI permanent employee.
- Willing to be placed in all BRI units throughout Indonesia and overseas.
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if already accepted as a participant of PPS BRI.
- Experienced as Auditor in Public Accounting Firm (KAP) or Consulting Group Auditor, or Bank / Financial Institutions at least 3 (three) years.
- Maximum age under 35 years old (not yet 35 years old when initial selection).
- Possess Master (S2) or Bachelor (S1) degree from the Faculty of Economics, Law, Engineering, FISIP (Trade Administration), Agriculture and Animal Husbandry of the PTN / PTS with accreditation score A / B.
- Minimum GPA for Bachelor (S1) 2.75 of 4.00 scale.
- Minimum GPA for Master (S2) 3.25 with minimum Bachelor (S1) GPA 2.75 and graduated from faculty as listed above.
- Proficient in English
- Willing to be placed throughout Bank BRI operational areas in Indonesia.
Lowongan Kerja PPS Bank BRI | Bank BRI will held the job recruitment above in : Airlangga Jawa Pos Career Fair XX & Scholarship Expo, on : 11-14 April 2013, Auditorium (Airlangga Convention Center) Kampus C – Mulyorejo, Surabaya.
Official Site : Bank BRI Recruitment – Airlangga Career Fair