About PT. Indosat Tbk
PT Indosat Tbk – Indosat is one of the leading companies in Indonesia that deals with telecommunication services. Indosat has been operating in Indonesia since 1967 and currently operates as one of the largest cellular provider in Indonesia with more than 50 million subsribers, both prepaid and postpaid subscribers (by December 2011). The Company headquartered in Jakarta and manages 45 units of Griya Indosat and also supported by approximately 19,253 units of BTS in all over Indonesia. The Company also operates 7 strategic subsidriaies, namely PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta, PT Indosat Mega Media, PT Star One Mitra Telekomunikasi, Indosat Palapa Company BV, Indosat Singapore Pte Ltd, Indosat International Finance Company BV, and Indosat Finance Company BV.
PT Indosat Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position :
VAC3430 – Staff Procurement (Legal Drafter)
- Preparing the draft of Contract.
- Negotiating the term and condition of Contract with vendor.
- preparing the approval process for signing Contract.
- Reviewing and enhancing the template and terms and condition of Contract
- Facilitate vendor to inform all the contract and legal policy regarding procurement process.
Experiences & Qualifications:
- Min. Bachelor of Law Degree with at least 2 years experience as corporate lawyer and/or in-house counsel
- Familiar with company procurement activities.
- Proficiency in English
VAC2924 – Assistant General Counsel (Manager) Corporate Affairs & Business Development
- Providing legal advisory services to business unit within the company in conducting its activities particularly in Corporate Affairs and Business Development area.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must minimally Bachelor or Law Degree with at least 5 years experience as Corporate Lawyer and/or in-house counsel in multinational and/or publicly listed corporation.
- Familiar with company laws, banking and finance laws, investment laws, telecommunication laws, manpower laws, intellectual property laws, as well as in depth knowledge of securities and capital market regulations.
- (Preferably) qualified to practice law in Indonesia (member of PERADI).
VAC3431 – Assistant General Counsel (Manager) Marketing & Sales
- Negotiating, structuring, and drafting agreements and/or other documents related to general terms and conditions for work unit marketing & sales: reviewing or preparing contract for auctions activities, preparing documents for tenders, preparing contract for new product
- Reviewing and verifying any agreements, and other legal documentation before DGC Marketing & Sales approval
- Ensuring transaction documents are in compliance with prevailing regulations
- Liaising with external lawyer if necessary
Experiences & qualifications:
- Min. Bachelor of Law Degree with at least 5 years experience as corporate lawyer and/or in-house counsel in multinationals and/or publicly listed corporation preferably familiar with telecommunication industry
- Skillful with company laws, banking & finance laws, investment laws, telecommunication laws, manpower laws, intellectual property laws, securities & capital market regulations
- Proficiency in English
- (Preferably) qualified to practice law in Indonesia (member of PERADI)
Only short-listed candidates will be invited by email/phone for interview.