Lowongan Kerja Shell Indonesia
About PT Shell Indonesia
Shell Indonesia – Shell are a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with around 90,000 employees in more than 80 countries and territories. Our innovative approach ensures we are ready to help tackle the challenges of the new energy future.
Shell Indonesia has received the Indonesia’s Most Admired Companies (IMAC) Award 2007 and 2008 for Oil & Gas category for its best Corporate Image, by Business Week Magazine and Frontier Consulting Group.
Shell Indonesia Operating in Downstream Oil Products, serves the business and motorist market segments. Shell Indonesia manages the business operations that include marketing and trading lubricants directly as well as through its appointed distributors. The Route To Market Manager is responsible to develop new Route To Market (RTM) models that are consistent with Global Marketing strategies, including transferring best practices to the Country..
- Integrated Gas Finance Analyst
- Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
- South East Asia Security Manager
- Marketing Manager, Commercial Fuels
- HSSE Advisor
- Project Accountant & Cost Control
- Terminal Operation Supervisor
Integrated Gas Finance Analyst
Location : Jakarta
- An experienced finance professional with strong business acumen
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills, able to communicate issues both with senior project & business leaders as well as with external stakeholders
- Sound understanding and appreciation of Upstream/Integrated Gas business, business planning processes and systems
- Understanding of Indonesian regulatory requirements will be an added advantage
- Visibly demonstrate personal commitment to drive towards excellence
- Show respect for diversity, including individual cultures and local circumstances
- Proficient English
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
- Degree in Engineering (Instrumentation or Electrical Engineer) or equivalent education
- 8 Years related experience mix both site and office project related.
- Field Instrumentation expertise
- Control Measurement & Automation and Safeguarding Systems
- Project Delivery – Work Planning – Resource & Schedule Management
- Instrumentation and Electrical engineering knowledge
- Sound knowledge of Distributed Control Systems, Piping & Instrumentation Diagram Control, process control etc.
- Sound awareness in project governess process, cost estimations and computer applications such as excel
- Lead / steer and managing EPC Contractor”s Discipline Engineers
South East Asia Security Manager
- A high caliber security professional with 5 – 10 years relevant commercial security management experience.
- Detailed knowledge of Maritime Security issues in the region. ISPS Code Qualifications are desirable.
- Experience in Information Risk Management.
- A good network of contacts throughout Government, oil and energy industries and the commercial security environment.
- Ability to manage, lead and motivate employees with security responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English and Bahasa.
- Must be capable of producing high-quality written reports and security briefs.
- Analytical ability and sound judgment.
- A motivated individual with high levels of energy, excellent team working skills, a positive attitude, and when required, be prepared to stretch personal and business goals.
- Ability to operate effectively within a multicultural environment.
Marketing Manager, Commercial Fuels
- Minimum 5-8 years working experience in Marketing and/or Business Development B2B for Oil and Gas, Mining, Power or Manufacturing sector
- Minimum Graduate with honours or Post-Graduate MBA holder in Business, Economics or Engineering
- Experienced in consultancy, working across matrix organizations, across different countries would be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills – both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Self-starting, able to operate with virtual/minimal supervision
- Strong leadership/interpersonal/commercial acumen, proven ability to influence indirect/virtual teams
- Proven project management, co-ordination of project teams, accountability for delivery within agreed deadlines
- Strategic capacity, proven analytical skills, experience in financial/analytical decision making
- Understanding of Fuels Supply Chain and Oil and Gas industry developments for Indonesia
- University degree in Safety, Engineering or Commercial Discipline.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years proven experience in HSSE management field, mainly construction and preferably commissioning. Experience in the oil- and Gas is an advantage.
- Independent , leadership skill, can work with minimum supervision
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good in computer skill
Project Accountant & Cost Control
- Degree in the areas of Business, Finance or Accounting and/or MBA and/or professional certification(s) preferred with 5-6 years experience
- Strong motivation in maintaining technical expertise in the field of accounting policy to ensure constant updates to knowledge on changes in the accounting standards and policies
- Strong technical knowledge, analytical skills and experience to provide quality financial information to project team and regional stakeholders.
- Highly disciplined in meeting deadlines and ability to deliver results under pressure
- Team work focused to deliver results and meeting project needs
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with local teams and virtual team in Finance Operations and relevant stakeholders at Group level
- Ability to translate global project control framework into local context
- SAP knowledge and controls experience would be useful
- Ability to work effectively with different cultures in a Diversity & Inclusiveness compliant manner
Terminal Operation Supervisor
- Residing in the relevant city / willing to be relocated there
- Bulk terminal operations experience desired.
- Good communication, management and leadership skills required.
- Ability to respond appropriately to emergency situation is essential
- Graduate in Engineering is preferred.
- Ability to respond appropriately to immediate situations/emergency would be essential
- Working knowledge of fleet operations.
- Good leadership and team building skills
- Good written and communication skills
How to apply
More information and Apply online, please visit :
Lowongan Kerja Shell Indonesia by www.lo-ker.net